A playbook on how to run projects and lead teams in digital production. This course synthesises learnings from a decade in interactive and film production to help creative minds work together.
What you'll learn
Are you entering the field of creative technology as a producer or project manager?
Are you an agency hiring project managers with limited experience in interactive production?
This course is a playbook on the art of leading interdisciplinary teams in interactive digital production. It covers the fundamentals of the producer role, introductions to the different disciplines involved in projects and practical application in production management, from scoping to final delivery.
- Lead a production from proposal to final delivery.
- Prepare contracts, budgets and timelines.
- Be seen as an expert by becoming more strategic.
- Run Discovery workshops to identify your client’s needs.
- Discover the different creative and technical disciplines.
- Build resilience against difficult clients and multitasking.
See the full course outline here.
Hey, I’m Tom. I have a decade of experience producing for film, VR and the web.
Past gigs have found me working as a producer with Red Bull, North Kingdom and Immersive Garden before continuing as a freelancer.
The Playbook – Full access to the course and templates